NORCROSS, Ga - I.B.I.S., Inc. announced today that it has joined the PTC Partner Program. This is especially significant for manufacturers who already use Microsoft Dynamics AX to run their global business processes and would like to further improve efficiencies around product development by adding complementary Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.
As a PTC ChannelAdvantage™ reseller, I.B.I.S., Inc. will now be able to introduce the PTC Product Development System (PDS) to customers in Industrial Equipment Manufacturing industries. The integral PTC PDS is comprised of market-leading Pro/ENGINEER®, Windchill®, Arbortext®, Mathcad®, and ProductView™ products, which have been designed to work together to help companies optimize their product development processes.
“As I.B.I.S. continues to deliver comprehensive solutions into the Industrial Equipment Manufacturing industry, PTC gives our clients the option to enhance their product lifecycle management,” said Andy Vabulas, Chief Executive Officer at I.B.I.S., Inc. He continues, “Choice is powerful. We pride ourselves on offering clients options to get their desired results.”
The addition of PTC product development solutions to an existing Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation enables clients to realize shortened project cycles, significant cost savings, improved product quality, increased customer satisfaction and enhanced market positioning. I.B.I.S.’ strong presence and deep knowledge of manufacturing industry processes are complemented by the ability to now provide clients with a comprehensive PLM solution that enhances the value of their enterprise manufacturing solutions.
“Through channel partners like I.B.I.S., PTC increases its ability to offer its Windchill PLM solution to manufacturers around the globe,” said Paul J. Cunningham, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Sales and Distribution, PTC. “Windchill delivers the powerful collaboration and data management capabilities that enable customers to achieve their product development initiatives and increase competitive advantage. We look forward to working with I.B.I.S. to help maximize the value that customers receive from their technology investments.”
Oct 5, 2009
I.B.I.S., Inc joins PTC Partner Program to Resell PLM Solutions to Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Clients
Filed under:
PTC
Popular Articles
- TDS Selects MSC Software's Marc for Nonlinear Analysis
- PTC Named Winner of 2011 Frost & Sullivan Global Green Excellence in Product Innovation Award
- PLMIG publishes the first ever PLM Governance Standard
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- OPEN MIND'S hyperMILL® Post- Processors Available for Advanced Mori Seiki Machines
- Delcam to launch 64-bit PowerINSPECT at Control
- CCE Libraries to Generate 3D PDF files from Native CAD Data Technology Independent of Adobe
- Ski Manufacturer - Kneissl Tirol Reduces Development Time by 50 percent with SolidWorks CAD and Simulation Software
- ESPRIT at MicroManufacturing and NanoManufacturing Conferences & Exhibits